Weekly Photo Challenge: An Unusual POV
This post will be a contribution to wordpress’s “weekly photo challenge” and this week’s theme is “an unusual pov (point of view)”. In fact, I was already planning to write about our Heybeliada (Halki Island) this week, where we had a chance to go to a beach for swimming. It is actually the last days of summer and we wanted to enjoy a bit of the Marmara sea.
I had already posted about the beaches in Istanbul but didn’t mention about this. The Akvaryum beach is a deserted beach in the Halki island. You need to walk like 20-30 min after you get off the ferry. You hardly notice the table that reads its name and then you need to climb down a hill to reach this beach.
Apart from the weekly photo challenge contribution, I’m also posting other photos as well so that you can have an idea about this place. Entrance fee is 7,50 TL and you can also enjoy some sea food, french fries and beer ;).
- Weekly Photo Challenge: An Unusual POV (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: An Unusual POV (zainabjavid.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: An Unusual POV (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge – an unusual pov (mygulitypleasures.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge – unusual pov, 2 (mygulitypleasures.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unusual POV (itsawonderfulfnlife.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: An Unusual POV (ambitiousdrifter.wordpress.com)