Out of the city: Assos
Although Istanbul, by itself, is most of the time a good travel destination, we, as the city-dwellers, find it amusing to go out of the city for our holidays. And Assos is one of our favorite places for our summer vacations.
I’ll keep the text part of this post shorter this time and leave you with the photo gallery but before that please have look at this wikipedia link on Assos which gives you a good information on the location and history.
And a bonus Vine video 🙂
- June 8 (Assos) (templesandspice.wordpress.com)
- Paul on the Road to Assos (holylandphotos.wordpress.com)
- Kefalonia (heatherinblossom.wordpress.com)
- The Lonely Walk From Troas to Assos (Acts 20:13-14) (keithlannon.wordpress.com)
- Troy Tour – AIESEC Eskişehir (heartofturquoisejosie.wordpress.com)
- Kephalonia (rizob.wordpress.com)
- June 9 (Assos) (templesandspice.wordpress.com)